Rimworld Cheat Codes And Console Commands help you to progress in the game quickly. We are giving working cheat codes for Rimworld for our fellow gamers. By using these cheat codes you can get free items, rewards, and secret gifts. We will also tell you how you can redeem these cheat codes in Rimworld. So stay tuned and just keep reading!
What Are Rimworld Cheat Codes And Console Commands
Rimworld Cheat Codes And Console Commands are a great way to boost your gaming progress. These codes help you to get rewards and secret gifts.
Using these rewards you can easily upgrade your game and character. Thus you will get a head start in the game when compared to other gamers.
How To Use Cheats
- Enter the game.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Tap on the Option button.
- Select the Development Mode.
- Copy the cheat from our list and paste it.
Rimworld Cheat Codes And Console Commands List
Below we are giving you the list of all cheat codes.
- Save translation report : This cheat code will generate a report of currently loaded language date in the game which translation is missing
- Autopause : Apply this code to toggle the autopause option when an error is logged.
- God mode : Apply this code to enable or disable the god mode. When it is enabled, you build structures instantly at no price and research.
- Inspector : You can see what is happening in the game
- Debug logging menu : Apply this code to display the debug logging information.
- Debug actions menu : Apply this code to spawn the items and pawns, execute the events or to kill the pawn,
- View settings : Apply this code to enable or disable the fog of war and snow visibility.
- Package editor : Apply this code to edit the game data while the game is running by using this command.
- Debug log : Apply this code to displays the errors if there is any.
Now that you have all working cheat codes for the game just use them to get in game items. More codes will be added to the list when they are released in the future. If you need cheat codes for any other game, let us know in the comment section.